Saturday 23 January 2021

still alive

 Hi.

I felt weird. It's been like 2 years since my last post and yet here i am. I'm sorry for being missing like I'm so packed with my daily schedule and I had almost forgot that I was a blogger meh. The time that I had gone, mostly to figure out my self-worth. Yas Beans! hahah this sounds funny tho. so far I'm pretty concerned that I have know myself like much better(i hope so). 

HEAR ME OUT

I'm finally got over my korean fever phase. GOSH. this took me for years bruh! I just decided not to be a kpopper or kdrama person. The only thing I'm passionate about korean is the TROS show. The show is so cute with babies and kids(yep no lie). Back to the point, I am no longer a kpop stan which is AHMAZING haha. I started to love kpop//korean culture since 9 years old, and here we are 10 years later and had lost interest in kpop. DANG IT haha. I think basically I started to hit the reality cause none of the kdrama scene is real guys huhu. I am actually pretty excited and cause finally did this thing *send me virtual hug. Seeing all the years back, it was pretty intense and lowkey funny since I even perhaps to get a korean boyfie. What an immature aisyah huhu. If you guys are kpopper and kdrama, go just do your thang, as long as you feel good about it. Don't let people define you okay?

Now I'm at my first year of uni.

Stress? IT.NEVER.STOP.PERIOD. haha so demm true. But let me sip my roasted milk boba tea and enjoy my imagination. tiber~ 

Ok so now I get a new passion which is......

WATCHING ANIME.

yup no lie geng. I just loved to binge anime series whenever I had a chance. Little Note; I only watch thriller anime. romantic scenes are not allowed haha jkjk. (but its true)


now we are in pandemic. I miss being out again, but need to remind myself that i am such an introvert. lols. Im on my healing process of my breakout acne and hopefully everything goes well.


Till the next post, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment